It’s time to start thinking about a little summer fun & bubbles are always a blast. Here’s a share from our friends at the Imagine Nation Museum in Bristol, CT.
Bubble Snake Makers are a quick, inexpensive project that’s easy to make and so much fun for kids it’ll keep them happy and entertained for hours!
1) Gather your supplies.
- Empty Plastic Water Bottle
- Rubber Band
2) Cut the bottom off a plastic bottle and cut the washcloth into a square/circle.
3) Put the washcloth over the open bottom of the plastic water bottle and secure it with a rubber band.
4) Put bubble solution in a bowl and to dip the washcloth end of your Bubble Snake Marker into.
- Note: Bubble solution can be quickly made by combining 1 part Joy dishwashing liquid to 2 parts water.
5) Gently blow into the mouth of your bottle to create a long chain of bubbles that looks like a snake!
- WARNING: Be careful to not to suck in or you’ll get a mouth full of bubbles!